What your District 9800 RAWCS Committee can do for your Club
- Provide a speaker to inform your Club Members of the need for water and sanitation projects;
- Identify projects that your club can contribute to, or do;
- Provide technical advice on the design of:
- Water collection systems;
- Water Storage;
- Water reticulation and distribution pipelines;
- Water filtration using Bio Sand water filters;
- Clean water using Renewable Energy including solar panels;
- Sanitation; and
- Provide advice and assistance on the purchase and delivery of equipment and materials required for water and sanitation projects including economic and community development using Bio Sand water filters.
For contact information view the contact page here.
Other information sites: